Monday 16 November 2009

Dressage photos & suppleness tips

Congratulations to everyone who took part in the dressage on Saturday - results will be posted here asap. Pity about the rain - but at least the lovely indoor meant the actual test riding was dry! Photos are now available to view from Tony Kay's website, click here


Meanwhile, I know one of the things I often see on my score sheet is "could be more supple". Meggie is 18 years old - but that's no excuse for me not to have her bending softly round my leg! Practical Horseman magazine has a good article online with suggestions of exercises you can use to make your horse more supple. Click here to read the article


The Art of Classical Riding also has an article with some suggestions for people who are just beginning to supple their horse - click here to read their article

No comments:

Post a Comment